PrivacyYour privacy is important to us.
Mint Health Privacy Statement
Mint Health strives to be completely transparent with how it collects and uses information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us.
This Privacy Statement explains how Mint Health uses personal information and applies to all users who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with https://www.minthealth.com.au (the “Site”).
By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to Mint Health practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site.
If you have any questions or comments concerning Mint Health’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to growing (at) minthealth.com.au. You can also contact us at: Mint Health, Quattro Corporate, Unit 2212, 4 Daydream Street, Warriewood, NSW, 2104, Australia.
1) Personal information Mint Health gathers
Contact Information allows Mint Health to communicate with you. Examples of contact information include, but are not limited to, your name, postal address, email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Mint Health.
Mint Health automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyse and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with Mint Health, information about how you use Mint Health’s website, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and Mint Health business partners.
Mobile location information
If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, Mint Health may collect your mobile location.
If you choose to post a comment on our blog, we may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. Any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How Mint Health collects personal information
3) How Mint Health uses personal information
Mint Health uses personal information to:
- identify and authenticate users
- facilitate transactions
- operate and improve the Site
- connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter)
- contact you by phone or email
- personalise and improve users’ Mint Health experience
- provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location
- send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing
- evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users
- track transactions and perform other analytics
- communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Mint Health partners or third parties
4) When and why Mint Health discloses personal information
Mint Health will disclose your personal information when:
- working with companies and service providers (eg HubSpot, CRM providers, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance to further the purposes described in Section 3 (“How Mint Health uses personal information”) above.
- we employ other companies to perform tasks on our behalf. Mint Health shares your personal information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Mint Health may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- enforcing Mint Health’s rights or to protect our property and intellectual property.
- protecting the rights, property or safety of others, to investigate fraud or to respond to a government request.
- we believe, in good faith, that we must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- we believe, in good faith, that we must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- we believe, in good faith, that we must disclose such information to perform auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- we believe, in good faith, that we must disclose such information to defend our company in litigation or in a regulatory action.
- we believe, in good faith, that we must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in Australia and other countries where we operate.
Mint Health will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we are in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of Mint Health’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If Mint Health is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information before it becomes subject to a new Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why Mint Health discloses personal information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that Mint Health does not own or control, or individuals that Mint Health does not employ or manage. The use of your personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to Mint Health’s control.
Mint Health is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the Mint Health Site. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
If you subscribe to Mint Health’s blog, your information will be shared with HubSpot.com. Mint Health may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, Mint Health may provide our partners (such as Hubspot or other CRM providers), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about Mint Health users.
5) Tracking technologies
6) Choice and control
For various reasons, Mint Health may contact you about our services or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Mint Health you may advise us this at any time or opt out of these emails as indicated on email correspondence.
Cookies and tracking devices
You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing Mint Health by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.
7) Security of personal information
8) Privacy practices of third parties
9) Mint Health blog
10) Changes to this Privacy Statement
11) Contact Mint Health
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
Mint Health MCD Pty Ltd
Suite 3, 6 Waratah Street
MONA VALE NSW 2103
PO Box 1365
MONA VALE NSW 1660
Tel: +61 2 8411 2352
Current version published: August 2019